Per an email sent out to our email list on 7/30/21
Dear The Hungry Goat community,
Throughout the pandemic, we have made the safety of our staff & customers a top priority. We are continuing to do so, of course, and want to let you know of the measures we take:
- Our employees, regardless of vaccination status, are wearing masks for their safety and yours.
- Customers are not required to wear masks, but are very highly encouraged.
- Over 75% of our staff are fully vaccinated!
- As food handlers, we take sanitation seriously for food safety. We have also added extra chemical cleaners to sanitize hard surfaces throughout the day.
- Sanifog, a local deep sanitation company, has been spraying every surface throughout the restaurant since March. Feel free to scan the QR code at the door to see all our sanitation dates.
- If curbside pickup makes you more comfortable, please call us ahead of time to place your order. Feel free to order from what we have available. But if you need something else, we can give you a date/time it will be ready for you. When you arrive to pick up your order, call us again at 7692338539 to let us know where you have parked.
- We will remain open for walk-ins, of course. Feel free to come see us at 1006 Top Street, Flowood.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to continuing to support each other during these challenging times. If you have any questions, please email Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love our herd! – Paul & Jordan Yamas, Chefs/Owners